Rhaphidophora tetrasperma ∅12 h30
Because of its small graphic leaves, this easy-going plant is commonly referred to as mini monstera - even though Rhaphidophora tetrasperma is neither a Monstera nor a Philodendron.
Botanical name: Rhaphidophora tetrasperma
Common name: Monstera minima, philodendron ginny, philodendron piccolo
- Diameter pot: 12 cm
- Height plant: 30 cm
- Light: Lots of bright, indirect sunlight.
- Watering: Let the surface of the soil dry in between drinks.
- Min. temperature: 18 °C.
- Humidity: This plant can handle standard household humidity, but will appreciate regular misting.
- Plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- Small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.