Kintsugi, or Kintsukuroi, is the Japanese art of repairing broken objects with golden lacquer to make them more beautiful. But it's so much more than just a technique; it's a philosophy that invites us to embrace imperfections and see beauty in the broken.
All Kintsugi kits have a manual with a detailed 10-step guide and is also digitally available in 6 languages (ENG, DE, FR, NL, IT, ES).
In short: with this Kintsugi modern repair kit, you repair your shards with the premium glue and mica powder. With the kneading paste, you can easily replace lost pieces.
- Repair up to 8-10 medium sized broken items with 1 set
- Works on ceramics, stone, glass and wood
- Food safe once fully cured after 72 hours
- Dishwasher proof
- The packaging is made from 80% recycled material
- The manual and mixing cards are 100% recycled
- The world's best biodegradable nitrile gloves
- The mica color powder is vegan and ethically sourced
- 1x 24ML CHIYU Premium epoxy glue
- 2x 10gr Epoxy kneading paste (to replace missing shards)
- 1x 5gr Premium mica gold powder
- 4x Mixing spatulas
- 4x Mixing cards
- 2x Bamboo sticks
- 2x Sandpaper
- 1x Premium CHIYU brush
- 1x Wooden chisel
- 1x Set of biodegradable nitrile gloves (no need to worry about latex allergies)
- 1x User manual with "The 10 Golden steps"
- 1x Linen gift bag
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note: this kit does not include a practice object.
This item can be delivered in Europe by Bpost, in Brussels by bike or collected in-store.
See shipping details. Free delivery from €100.
All pictures by CHIYU.