Botanical name: Asplenium nidus
Plant name: Bird's Nest Fern
You'll find the diameter of the pot and the height of this plant in its title.
- Light: indirect sunlight to partial shade. Don't expose to direct sunlight.
- Watering: keep the soil moist, but make sure it's not soggy. It's best to water this plant when the soil starts to dry out. Don't water directly into the center of the plant.
- Min. temperature: 16 °C
- Humidity: create as much humidity around this plant as possible. It thrives in a humid environment.
- Plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- Small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.