The personal data we collect about you
When you make purchases from GRUUN, access and browse this Website and/or sign up to GRUUN email, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- IP address;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities
We may also collect the above personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
How we may store and use your information
GRUUN may collect, store and process your data:
- to make this website available to you and to provide you with content which is relevant to your individual preferences;
- to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
- with your explicit consent, to contact you about promotional offers and products which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity;
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website. When you place an order with us, we may offer to retain your payment card details for your convenience to save you having to re-enter these details on a future occasion. We cannot retain details of any other type of payment you use on the Website.
In addition, we may collect anonymized details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymized details that we collect for these purposes.
Sharing your personal data
Except as set out in this Policy, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party.
We may disclose your personal information to distributors of our products and service, as well as service providers and subcontractors retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; credit checks; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; and legal, accounting and audit service providers.
We may disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable laws or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
Targeted updates and marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring your browsing and on-line shopping habits and providing you with information on products you have viewed and related products.