Senecio Rowleyanus Variegata (hangpot) Ø14 h30
Senecio Rowleyanus Variegata or Variegated String of Pearls is a beautiful, cascading succulent with unique, pea-shaped foliage that seems like pearls swirled in cream on long, trailing stems.
Botanical name: Senecio Rowleyanus Variegata
Common name: Variegated String of pearls
- diameter pot: 14 cm (hanging pot)
- height plant: 30 cm
- Light: Very bright indirect sunlight. Variegated plants are more sensitive to buring in direct sunlight. This plant still needs some direct sunlight though, so an east facing window with morning sun would be best.
- Watering: Water thoroughly and let the soil dry out almost completely between each watering. It stores water in its leaves, so be careful not to overwater.
- min. temperature: 13 °C.
- Humidity: No requirements.
- Extra: Plant it in rocky soil, this won’t compact when you let it dry out. Make sure the top of the plant also receives direct sunlight when you hang it, or it will get bald on top.
- plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.