Ficus benghalensis 'Audrey' Ø27 h90
This ficus is just as striking as the fiddle-leaf fig, but slightly easier to care for. It is native to India and Pakistan, where it grows into huge trees in nature.
Botanical name: Ficus benghalensis 'Audrey'
Common name: ficus audrey
- Diameter pot: 27 cm
- Height plant: 90 cm
- Light: Lots of bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight in the afternoon.
- Watering: Let the top 5 cm of the soil dry out between drinks. Make sure the soil isn't soaked nor left too dry for an extended period of time.
- Temperature: Average household temperatures.
- Humidity: Mist regularly and clean the large leaves with a damp cloth to remuve dust.
- Extra care info: This plant doesn't like cold drafts or dry air, so keep in away from doors, open windows or AC.
- Toxic to pets.
- Plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- Small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.