Epiphyllum Anguliger [Fishbone Cactus] Ø8
A striking plant with unique, 'zagging' leaves.
Botanical name: Epiphyllum Anguliger
Plant name: fishbone cactus
- diameter pot: 8 cm
- light: lots of indirect light
- watering: let the soil dry between watering. Water thoroughly once the soil has dried out.
- min. temperature: 15°C
- humidity: requires high humidity, but is sensitive to fungus if you keep the leaves wet in cooler temperatures
- plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.