We zijn volop bezig met deze pagina te vertalen naar het Nederlands! Bedankt voor jouw geduld.
The Asparagus is a low-maintenance, fast growing houseplant that is - despite its common name and fern-like, wiry foliage - not really a fern.
Botanical name: Asparagus plumosus
Common name: aspargus fern
- Diameter pot: 21 cm
- Height plant: 90 cm
- Light: Lots of indirect sunlight, they can tolerate some direct sunlight. If the needles turn yellow and drop, try moving it to a brighter spot.
- Watering: Keep the soil slightly moist, it doesn't require a lot of water.
- Min. temperature: 10 °C.
- Extra care info: Tt's not a real fern, the fragile-looking leaves are actually part of the stem, so it doesn’t require as much humidity or water like ferns, but a regular spray is recommended.
- Plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- Small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.