Botanical name: Sedum morganianum 'Burrito'
Common name: Sedum burrito
You can find the dimensions in the title above.
∅ = diameter plastic pot
h = height plant [starting from the bottom]
- Light / position: This succulent loves a sunny spot: the more direct sunlight it gets, the happier it will be. Your Sedum won't tolerate a fully shaded position.
- Watering: Let the soil dry out entirely between drinks. Water about once a week during summer. Water about once a month during winter. If, in summer, your sedum receives a lot of direct sunlight, it's a good idea to soak the entire plant from time to time.
- Temperature: Average room temperature is fine.
- Humidity: No requirements.
- Extra care info: This plant is toxic when ingested. Keep it away from pets and children.
This item can be delivered in Brussels by bike or collected in-store.
See shipping details. Free delivery from €100.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.
If your plastic pot has a diameter of 10 cm or smaller, you can use the same diameter for the pot.