Botanical name: Calathea lancifolia
Common name: prayer plant
You can find the dimensions in the title above.
∅ = diameter plastic pot
h = height plant [starting from the bottom]
- Light / position: Calathea's thrive in medium to low indirect light. They tolerate shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Watering: Keep the soil constantly & evenly moist, but make sure it isn't soggy. Soggy soil might cause roots to rot. When in doubt, let the top 1-2 cm of the soil dry out before watering again.
- Temperature: 17 °C (14 °C at night). Calathea's prefer a warm environment.
- Humidity: This plant requires high humidity, so spray regularly and don't put it close to a heater.
This item can be delivered in Brussels by bike or collected in-store.
More info, see shipping details. Free delivery from €100.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
* When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.
If your plastic pot has a diameter of 10 cm or smaller, you can use the same diameter for the pot.