Botanical name: Anthurium clarinervium
Common name: /
You can find the dimensions in the title above.
∅ = diameter plastic pot
h = height plant [starting from the bottom]
- Light / position: Medium to bright indirect light. This plant can't stand direct sunlight.
- Watering: Keep the soil slightly moist during the growing season; water again when the top of the soil is slightly dry.
- Temperature: 18-23 °C during growing season (March-September) and 12-15 °C during the dormancy period.
- Humidity: This plant likes high humidity. Simply spraying once a week is not sufficient. Place the plant near other plants and on top of a tray with pebbles and water. It also requires soil with a lot of bark, so it dries out quickly (like orchids).
- Extra care info: Provide with well-draining soil.
This item can be delivered in Brussels by bike or collected in-store.
See shipping details. Free delivery from €100.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.
If your plastic pot has a diameter of 10 cm or smaller, you can use the same diameter for the pot.