Acer palmatum 'Bloodgood' ∅36 h120
A plant that is often part of traditional Japanese garden and landscaping design, hence its common name 'Japanese maple'. This plant is mostly loved for its beautiful foliage.
Botanical name: Acer palmatum 'Bloodgood'
Common name: Japanese maple
- Diameter pot: 36 cm
- Height plant: 120 cm
- Light: Lots of sunlight, but avoid harsh midday sun. Too much harsh sunlight will damage the delicate leaves.
- Watering: Keep the soil slightly and evenly moist. Be careful not to water excessively, as this might cause the roots to rot.
- Min. temperature: -10 °C.
- Extra care info: Keep it away from drafts. Use slightly acidic soil and don't use a container that is too large.
An evergreen slow-growing but tall palm tree, native to East-Asia.
Botanical name: Trachycarpus fortunei
Common name: Windmill palm
- Diameter pot: 33 cm
- Height plant: 145 cm
- Light: This plant will grow best in (partial) shade. When exposed to a lot of direct sunlight, it will grow less tall.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist by watering the plant regularly. Be careful not to overwater, as this plant doesn't like wet feet.
- Min. temperature: Winter hard. Tolerates temperatures down to -15°C. This palm tolerates a wide range of temperatures.
- Extra care info: Protect this plant from wind, as it can harm the leaves.
Unfortunately, this plant is too big to be delivered by bike. Therefore, it is only available for pick up in-store. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.