Always wanted to make your own plant pot in clay? This workshop, celebrating the collaboration between GRUUN & Biskui, is the perfect way to start with your discovery of the ceramic art.
Here, the technique used is colombins! Step by step, you'll learn how to shape your plant pot. You'll then decorate it as you wish, using engobes or other materials available at the workshop. Biskui will take care of the glazing (transparent) and baking of your piece, which you'll be able to pick up a few weeks later at GRUUN.
You'll get a beautiful plant pot - that you've made and decorated yourself - and GRUUN will provide you with a tiny plant to go with it. You'll also get some drinks and a small bite, so you don't go hungry during this experience.
ALL THE INFORMATION
- Wednesday 11/10, from 7pm - 10pm
- Possible pot decoration : engravings or colors to apply to your pot
- The transparant glazing and baking of your piece will be done by Biskui, at their atelier in Meise. Your item will be ready to be picked up at GRUUN a couple of weeks later.
- 75 euros
- Participants : Max. 8 persons
- All materials are included, and even some drinks & bites!
- A small plant provided by GRUUN to go along with your new creation
Our workshops are in great demand and almost completely booked. If you are not able to come to the workshop, you can also give your ticket to someone else. If not, please do let us know a month in advance so we can look for other participants to take your place.