Dischidia ovata 'Melon' Ø10 h15
This beautiful trailing Dischidia is also called the Watermelon Dischidia because of its egg-shaped leaves with markings resembling the pattern on a watermelon rind.ntro
Botanical name: Dischidia ovata 'Melon'
Common name: Watermelon dischidia
- Diameter pot: 10 cm
- Height plant: 15 cm
- Light: Lots of bright, indirect light.
- Watering: The watermelon dischidia is fairly drought-tolerant. Let the surface of the soil dry out between drinks.
- Min. temperature: Average room temperature.
- Humidity: Increasing humidity around this plant won't hurt, but isn't necessary.
- Extra care info: Use a well-draining potting mix to make sure the roots never stay wet for too long.
- Plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- Small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.