Croton Excellent ∅19 h70
Although mostly grown outdoors in tropical climates, Crotons make beautiful houseplants as well. Crotons have a reputation of being high maintenance houseplants, but once acclimated to your home, your Croton will prove to be rather low-care.
Botanical name: Croton Excellent
Plant name: -
- diameter pot: 19 cm
- height plant: 70 cm
- light: lots of indirect sunlight: Crotons need at least 4h of light each day to produce their colourful leaves.
- watering: water thoroughly when the top 2 cm of the soil are dry. Water until the water flows out of the drainage hole. Crotons will drop their leaves when they are too dry for a long time. Be careful though: wilting means you have overwatered your Croton.
- min. temperature: 15 °C
- humidity: this plant requires high humidity, so mist the leaves at least once a week.
- extra care info: Crotons do not like to be moved. When moved too much, they can drop their leaves. When, right after you bought it, your Croton drops some of its leaves - don't panic. Just maintain proper care. The plant will regrow multiple leaves in a short period of time and after that - when not moved around the house too much - will prove to be an easy to care for houseplant.
- plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.