Epiphyllum Pumilum ∅21
botanical name: Epiphyllum pumilum
plant name: orchid cactus
- diameter pot: 21cm
- height plant: 70cm
- light: bright indirect sunlight
- watering: water thoroughly each time, let it drain well and let the soil get on the dryer side between each watering but do not let it dry completely
- min. temperature: 15°C. If you expose the plant to cooler temperatures in the winter (10-15°C) for a few weeks, you're more likely to get flowers
- humidity: spray regularly, but make sure you have adequate air circulation in the room to prevent fungus
- extra: During the growth season, use a fertiliser to promote bloom (NPK 2-10-10) and reduce when blooms start to form or use a organic fertiliser during the whole growing season
- plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
*When looking for a pot, always add at least 2cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.