Calathea 'Maui Queen' Ø17 h65
This tropical plant with decorative, colorful foliage moves its leaves up at night and is therefore also called the ‘prayer’ or ‘living’ plant. This plant thrives in a humid environment.
Botanical name: Calathea 'Maui Queen'
Common name: prayer plant
- Diameter pot: 17 cm
- Height plant: 65 cm
- Light: Calathea's thrive in medium to low indirect light. They tolerate shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Watering: Keep the soil constantly & evenly moist, but make sure it isn't soggy. Soggy soil might cause roots to rot. When in doubt, let the top 1-2 cm of the soil dry out before watering again.
- Min. temperature: 17 °C (14 °C at night). Calathea's prefer a warm environment.
- Humidity: This plant requires high humidity, so spray regularly and don't put it close to a heater.
- Plants & bigger pots can only be delivered in Brussels or collected in-store. See shipping details.
- Small pottery, accessories, books, etc. can be shipped by bpost in Europe. See shipping details.
Plants & pots are sold separately.
The actual plant may vary in shape or appearance from the one shown in the picture.
* When looking for a pot, always add at least 2 cm to the size of the plastic plant pot.